Thangamayil Jewellery established on 1947, by Mr. N Balusamy Chettiar, father of our founder members Mr. Balarama Govinda Das, Mr. Ba. Ramesh and Mr. N.B. Kumar. A modest propreitory concern initiated in the name of Balu Jewellery @ Swami Sannathi Street in Madurai. On having a firm control in the operations, he handed over his legacy to his sons (founder members), during the late seventies. Further relocated the showroom to South Aavani Moola Street, in a 100 sq. ft. premises.
The firm widened its wings and incorporated as Private Limited Company, on March 2000. Further charmed as Thangamayil Jewellery Limited on November 2007, by incorporating as Public Limited Company.