- Digi Gold allows you to save and purchase gold at our stores&online Gold using your Thangamayil App for as low as Rs.100
- You may purchase Gold24hours a day,7days a week,365 days a year, including public and bank holidays
- You will be able to see the prevailing market rate of Gold, real time on Thangamayil App platforms including website, mobile application etc. in order to make your decision.
- Buy digital gold with just one click
- Get hassle free delivery of gold ornaments and coins to your doorstep
- Buy digital gold with as low as Rs. 100
- Users can save any amount in Gold at prevailing market prices on the date of their payments
- The duration of Digi Gold scheme is 330 days.
- Customers can save gold
- Any number of times
- Any amount (Rs. 100 or multiples of Rs.100)
- Saved gold can be redeemed with full benefit after 331 days from the date of enrolment.
- Digi Gold also allows users to redeem their saved gold partially.
- Register and Pay instantly, through a fully digital e-KYC verified process (no physical document required).
- 5% Additional benefit on saved weight for gold saved during 1st to 75th days from the date of enrolment.
- 3.75% Additional benefit on saved weight for gold saved during 76th to 150th days from the date of enrolment.
- 2% Additional benefit on saved weight for gold saved during 151st to 225th days from the date of enrolment.
- 0.75% Additional benefit on saved weight for gold saved during 226th to 300th days from the date of enrolment
- All jewelry purchased under “Digi Gold” is subject to wastage charges, making charges, hallmark charges, GST & other government levies and other charges (if any) as applicable at the time of delivery of goods will be borne by the customer.
- Customer should bring their registered mobile & provide OTP for full or partial redemption, without which redemption shall be denied.
- Those customers who choose for pre-closure on or before 330 days will not be eligible for any benefits and can redeem the accumulated gold (saved gold) without any benefits.
- In case the Customer does not redeem within 360 days from the date of the first investment, Thangamayil Jewellery Limited will be refunded with the aggregate amount invested through online bank transfer/ Cheque to the registered address of the customer given at the time of enrolment and no cash refund shall be permissible.
- The Customer investing beyond Rs. 1.75 Lakhs will be required to submit the PAN as per the prevailing Income Tax Regulations. PAN copy is required at the time of redemption beyond 2 lakhs on the aggregate amount under applicable Law.
- Thangamayil Jewellery Limited may revise these Terms at any time. Such changes shall be effective when posted on the Thangamayil Digi Gold App. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Access and Use, as modified from time to time, you may leave the Thangamayil’s Digi Gold App.
- Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of, or in relation to, above terms and conditions, including the validity, invalidity, breach or termination thereof, shall be resolved as per the Chamber Arbitration Tribunal (ChaAT) Rules, 2007 through Chamber Arbitration Tribunal-ChaAT, at Madurai, is governed by the TamilNadu Chamber Foundation, installed by TamilNadu Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
- Thangamayil Jewellery Limited reserves every right over the terms and conditions of this scheme and reserves the right to change the conditions at any time.
Thangamayil DIGI GOLD is a Savings Scheme that is exclusively through our Mobile App & Website, where you can easily save gold by paying in digitally through net banking/payment gateways and redeeming it at maturity from any of our showrooms or even through our website.
Save securely through our user-friendly Thangamayil Digi Gold mobile application.
Customer will get the following additional benefits
*Additional benefits will be added to the customer account on Maturity Date and eligible for redemption only thereafter.
Terms & Conditions
FAQ'sWhat is Digi Gold?
Following are the benefits of this Digi Gold.
|1 to 75 days from the date of enrollment||Discount of 5% on saved weight|
|76 to 150 days from the date of enrollment||Discount of 3.75% on saved weight|
|151 to 225 days from the date of enrollment||Discount of 2% on saved weight|
|226 to 300 days from the date of enrolment||Discount of 0.75% on saved weight|
An invoice will be sent to you by SMS/Email after each transaction. It will also be available in theMyOrder’s section onthe customersdashboard.