The art of adorning one’s body had been in effect, to mark auspicious occasions, since time beyond recorded history in India. Conventionally old jewellery is smelted and remodeled into new jewellery when passed down through generations as a valued possession.
Earrings, Necklaces, Nose rings and other accessories draw inspiration from nature and jewels were modeled around flowers and motifs of Gods, which have their own charm. Jewellery in an Indian household is not just a mere ostentatious display of wealth. Ornaments made out of gold have an innate charm owing to the financial security it provides for the entire family. Thangamayil is well aware of the financial strain in purchase of golden ornaments. Hence it has come up with another simple yet beneficial savings scheme namely ‘Super Six’.
Salient Features & Benefits
- Duration of the scheme is 6 months.
- The range of investment shall lie between Rs. 4,000 to 30,000.
- You can opt for either the value based or the gold weight based option.
- Installments are monthly. On enrolling, you can select an amount of your choice subject to the only provision that the cumulative sum of all installments shall fall within the specified range.
- If you prefer to save as gold, for every monthly installment you pay, the conversion to gold weight shall be done based on the current market price of gold at the time.
- If you prefer otherwise(value based), the amount corresponding to each installment will be successively added and retained in your account.
- We are flexible with the remittance of installment payments. You can pay the installments as cash/credit card/debit card/local cheque/online money transfer.
- The company shall provide a rebate of 50% on making charges & wastage associated with your purchase of gold and silver articles(rebate also applies for GST) by the end of the scheme..
- You can approach any of our stores to claim the benefits of the scheme upon its maturity .