Thangamayil Jewellery bring to fruition its branch @ Ramanad on March 13, 2009.
Thangamayil Jewellery relaunches its showroom at Ramnad on 09th April, 2017. This branch was earlier inaugurated on March 13, 2009. In 1910, Ramanathapuram was constituted by clubbing portions from Madurai and Tirunelveli districts. During the British regime this district was called “Ramnad” and later eventually renamed as Ramanathapuram to conform with the naming conventions of Tamil.