Thangamayil Jewellers proudly launches the 22nd branch @ Tirunelveli on 2nd November'2012.
Thangamayil Jewellery feels rejoiced in rolling out its 22nd branch, on 2nd November'2012, to serve the people of Tirunelveli. Tirunelveli is situated on the banks of the river Thamirabarani. Tirunelveli District was constituted on 1 September 1790 by the East India Company on behalf of the British government by merging present day Tirunelveli; parts of Virudhunagar, Ramanathapuram & Thoothukudi districts.
The main attraction of modern-day Thirunelveli is the twin temples of Kanthimathi-Nellaiappar dedicated to Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva respectively.