Thangamayil, one of the largest jewellery retail chain of India is implementing a slew of gold saving schemes in the interest of welfare of the customers. While caring for the layman ensuring the payment process is simple, we also extend support for a variety of payment options - both online and offline.
Gold Saving Scheme Direct Payment Methods
You are welcome to join any scheme that interests you by walking in to any of our showrooms. The schemes namely My Gold and Smart Gold do not require any payment from your side as they deal with the old gold jewellery deposited by customers. All other schemes may involve a one time payment or few monthly installment payments .
We congratulate you on enrolling in the gold saving scheme(s), which continue to benefit several thousand customers. Thangamayil has greatly simplified the remittance of payments by holding out a wide range of payment options.
1. Showroom Payment
Just walk into any of our showrooms and pay the installment / one time payment via Credit / Debit card / Cheque (Post Dated Cheque or Current Dated Cheque). There are no transaction charges for the above mentioned modes of payment.
2. Payment through Vodafone Stores
You can visit any nearby vodafone store or mini store and make payment. Accepted modes are cash, credit and debit cards. No transaction charges apply. You need to provide the first 14 digits of your saving scheme code. You need not surf the net to locate your nearest vodafone store/mini store and can readily obtain this information from Thangamayil sales outlets or via a call to our toll free customer care number “18001230505”.
3. Payment via Bank Transfer Account-Direct Banking
An exclusive bank transfer account number(Virtual Account)shall be provided for each of the scheme you join, upon your request. You can transfer funds from your bank account to this virtual account.
You can receive this number, for free, either by approaching any of the branches of TMJL or by calling our toll free customer care number “18001230505”. Visit the home branch of bank where you hold your account. Ask for NEFT/RTGS Challan and fill it out using the below mentioned details:
Beneficiary A/c No.HTMLJLSSXXXXXXXX Eg. (HTMLJLSS00003799)
Thangamayil Jewellery Limited
Bank IFSC Code
Important note: Please do not use IMPS service to transfer funds.
Before delving into online payment methods, let’s first be clear with the simple procedure for joining various gold saving schemes online.
Smart Gold Plan require you to visit our stores as they involve a one time deposit of your old gold jewellery. You can join rest of the schemes i.e., Super Gold, Future Plus and Fixed Deposit either online or by walking in to your nearby store.
If you prefer to enroll online, you will be required to sign up a user account with us.However, please note that, payment doesn’t require registration/logging in to your account. There are 2 ways to join the scheme that interests you.
1. You can join the schemes from the respective Scheme page which can be accessed from the home page.
- Links to sign up and log in have been provided in the page.
- If you access scheme pages when your user session is active(after logging in), a link leading to the online form for joining the scheme shall appear.
2. You can join the schemes straight away while your user session is active from:
i) ‘My Schemes’ page using the two links highlighted in red.
- For joining in another scheme of different type(In this case it is assumed you are already a member of a savings scheme), use the second link.
- In the page that comes through, the available schemes are listed. You can join the schemes you prefer using the ‘Join Now’ button.
ii) An online form for joining the scheme manifests, similar to the one shown below: