- Showroom customer: Anyone can become a member by providing valid ID proof and phone number.
- Online customer: Anyone can become a member by providing their email ID, phone number and valid address.
- Freedom from wastage & making charges
- Starts from Rs. 1000/-
- 11 months duration
Just as a proper diet builds and ensures a healthy body, the Super Gold Scheme builds your gold assets at regular intervals for healthy financial stability. Similar to choosing a diet regime and following it regularly, set your monthly installment and start saving at regular intervals, thereby availing benefits in the form of zero making and wastage charges. The Super Gold scheme is specially designed for people who wish to buy highly artistic and designer ornaments, as you can start saving gold for your ornaments for as less as Rs. 1000/-. Buying jewels with no making and wastage charges starts at just Rs. 1000/-.
Super Gold Saving
- You can start an account with a minimum savings of Rs. 1000/- or more, in multiples of Rs. 1000/-.
- Advantage of having two choices for your investment.
- Save your money as gold with the current market rate, on the date of investment.
- Save your money as money and by the end of the maturity period, buy gold equivalent to the prevailing market rate.
- On maturity, you can purchase gold ornaments or silver articles based on your choice, at the time of investment.
- The Super Gold scheme matures at the end of 11 months, after payment of regular monthly installments.
- There are no making and wastage charges for your purchased ornaments and articles for the saved/accumulated amount.
- Making and wastage charges will be applicable for gold and silver that exceeds the saved/accumulated amount or weight, in the scheme.
A super way to save! After receiving your pay cheque, allocate the first expense on benefiting your future.
- Pay your monthly installments before the due date to avail the benefit of zero wastage and zero making charges.
- The minimum installment amount is Rs. 1000/- with a maximum limit of Rs. 15,000/-.
- The account holder can deposit the money for Super Gold at any of the branches of Thangamayil Jewellery Limited.
- Pay installments as cash, demand draft, using credit\debit cards or even through online fund transfer at your convenience (service charges applicable) within the due date.
- Pay installments through a virtual account number by transferring funds either in the bank or through internet banking facility (NEFT/RTGS).
Terms & Conditions
- Once the installment amount is fixed, it should be followed for the entirety of 11 months.
- Installments should be paid on or before the due date of every month, without exception, to avail the benefit of zero wastage and zero making charges.
- This scheme is valid only for ready made jewels.
- Until the duration for maturity, i.e. 11 months is complete, the scheme cannot be closed.
- Super Gold is a unique scheme and cannot be merged, converted or transferred with either new or existing schemes
- Thangamayil reserves every right over the terms and conditions of this scheme and can change the conditions at any time.
- In case of any change in existing laws, rules, acts, etc., by a Regulatory authority, the necessary requirements have to be complied with, by the customer. Thangamayil Jewellery Limited reserves the right to do so, to comply with Government regulations.
- The deposited amount will not be refunded as cash, in any case.
FAQ'sCan anyone become a member of this scheme? Is any proof is required?
One can join any number of schemes as he/she chooses. The individual should not be a minor.
Pay your monthly installments on or before the due date, without any exception, to avail the benefit of zero making and wastage charges.
There will be an extra charge only for payment through credit/debit card. In case of the loss of passbook, Rs. 100 will be charged for a replacement, after proper verification.
There is no penalty charge but the maturity date is extended further based on the delayed number of days.
The saved amount or weight can be purchased only as gold and silver ornaments.
While you opt for gold and silver ornaments, the price of your saving is calculated based on the prevailing market price of gold/silver.
No, there is no maximum making or wastage charge while purchasing a product, for the scheme’s accumulated amount or weight.
There is no wastage charge on your accumulated savings amount or equivalent weight. The wastage charges will be applicable on the difference of actual weight and the saving scheme’s accumulated amount or weight.
Redemption is possible only as stated above. Cash redemption cannot be availed